Thursday, February 25, 2010

Australia - No Shirt, No Shoes, Service

"Above all else, get abroad and see the light"- J.S.S.




I just returned from a 2 1/2 week adventure down under, and learned almost more than I could handle.
I've also realized that I know almost nothing about the world, so its time to start working again, and making some more travel cash. On top of everything I did while I was away, during my travel time, waiting time, talking to other travellers, in the bars, on the beach, in the city, I almost managed to fill a entire 5.5 x 8.5 sketchbook. (with some help of some other artists I met along the way)
On a side note, Ugly Americans will be Premiering on March 21st on the Comedy Channel, and It would be greatly appreciated if everyone would tune in and help launch the show! (I've been invited back to work on the second season)

No comments:

Post a Comment